About Jason Holland
#LiveCreative via Heart-Centered Energy and Conscious Awareness
- Overcome fears and limiting beliefs
- Find your authentic voice
- Discover your unique gifts
- Expand your creativity within
- Realize your full potential
Want to Work with Jason?
Evolve Your Brand Strategy + Design Online
How Did I Get Here?
Expanding Creativity via Heart-Centered Energy and Conscious Awareness
Since the beginning of my spiritual awakening back in 2015, I am continuously learning to accept, forgive, heal, and let go of the past. Self-critical to a fault, the hard work of healing and transformation has just begun.
Coming into my own, I am still to learning to love and respect myself and my body —and continuously striving to awaken my higher consciousness and mindful, heart-centered healing. My personal life experiences brought me to this moment. There are no coincidences, I have few regrets, and I am grateful for the gifts of this life.
It takes courage, commitment, and determination to overcome false fears and limiting beliefs we have about ourselves. It can be challenging letting go of the outdated beliefs we’ve held on to. Regardless of your spiritual beliefs, though, I am here to tell you: each of us can choose to heal the past, live in the moment, and achieve our full creative potential with joy and abundance.
Sharing from my journey of spiritual growth, transformation, and personal life experiences, I designed The #LiveCreative Blog, coaching, workshops, and more, to help people—just like you—awaken their creativity, unlock their full potential, and find their purpose in life through higher conscious awakening.
Jason Holland, Heart-Centered Creator
A Little More About Me
- Currently, I am a “location independent expat” based in Playa del Carmen, México.
- In 2016, I made a conscious choice to live a nomadic lifestyle, traveling around California.
- For the last year and a half I have been immersing myself in the experience — enjoying the food, exploring the fantastic Méxican art and culture, and learning Spanish, “diá a diá.”
- As well, I am the proud caretaker of a beautiful golden retriever named Mila—my little angel, “La Princesa,” Emotional Support Animal, and travel companion.
- While traveling, I prefer to explore and learn about a place than play “tourist.”